A former member of the organization had created the site using GoDaddy’s website builder several years ago. The organization had been receiving email that their version of website builder would no longer be supported in a few months and the time had come to make changes.
The goals were to enhance the site content and improve the user experience by addressing the following issues:
- Main navigation was not mobile friendly
- Font was small
- Website content lacked structure. Navigation was overly specific; like content was on different pages and redundant
- Linked content was unclear
- Typography lacked a clear design and uniformity
- Website had no images, colors, icons or animation.
- Logo was fuzzy
- Overall, the site was dull and did not reflect the creative energy of the organization
- Consolidated content
- Responsively designed website
- Rewrite of content
- Added images, icons, and animation to make the pages visually interesting
- WATCH button on the Splash page directs user directly to the Video on Demand content
- Created a simple content management system which allows the organization to make updates independently and easily